Municipal Court Forms

Protection Order Forms:

  • If you are a victim and would like to ask the court to remove a No Contact Order you will find instructions by CLICKING HERE.
  • Call the Clerk if you have any questions about the forms at (509) 244-2773

Public Defender Application Forms:

Records Request Form:

  • Records Request Form
  • ** Once your form is filled out, please forward the filled out form with signature to
  • This is for COURT Records Only. If you are looking for documents from the police department (police reports, etc), City records, building planning, waste/water, etc you will need to request those from the City: Here