Infraction Information

You received an Infraction what do you do:

  1. You must respond to the ticket within 30 days from the date issued (date is at the bottom of ticket) or 33 days from the date the notice was mailed. 

  1. You must mark your copy of the ticket of what you are requesting from the Court (located on the top right of your ticket):  

There are 4 options:

  1. Pay: I have enclosed a check or money order, in U.S. funds, for the amount listed. I understand this will go on my driving record if “traffic” is checked. DO NOT SEND CASH. NSF checks will be treated as a failure to respond. 
  2. Payment Plan/Inability to Pay: I admit responsibility for the infraction. I request the court provide me information about how to obtain a payment plan and how to submit evidence of my current inability to pay in full. 
  3. Mitigation Hearing: I agree I have committed the infraction(s), but I want a hearing to explain the circumstances. Please send me a court date to appear. I know I may not subpoena witnesses to appear, but witnesses can attend voluntarily. I understand this will go on my driving record if the “traffic” is checked. The court may allow time payments or reduce the penalty where allowed by law. 
  4. Contested Hearing: I want to contest (challenge) this infraction. I did not commit the infraction. Please send a court date to appear. The state must approve by a preponderance of the evidence that I committed the infraction. I know I can require (subpoena) witnesses, including the officer who wrote the ticket, to attend the hearing. The court will tell me how to request a witness’s appearance. I understand this will go on my driving record if I lose and “traffic” is checked. 

  1. Once you mark one of the 4 options, fill in your information below. 
  2. You can either mail in your ticket to: Airway Heights Municipal Court, 1208 S. Lundstrom St, Airway Heights, WA 99001 or you can scan/print screen a copy of your ticket (filled out) and email it to

Other Options:

  • First you must respond to the ticket within the above time frame and send it in. If you have questions, call or email us. 
  • If you do not have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or did not get receive the ticket in a Commercial Vehicle, and no prior deferral within the last 7 years you can apply for a Deferred Finding. Please email, mail or drop off in person. 
  • If you do not have the ability to pay the ticket, please fill out the Inability to Pay Form and email, mail or drop off in person. 
  • If you would like to request for your mitigation or contested hearing by Email/Mail you can fill out the Request for Mitigation or Contested by Email/Mail Form and email, mail, or drop off in person. 
  • You may appear for your mitigation/contested hearing via Zoom.  The Zoom information can be found Here.   
  • If you failed to respond within the time frame you may filled out the Motion form to request for Vacate of Committed Finding.