Community Court Information
Community Court is every Wednesday from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. Multiple providers across the region attend in person and virtually.
Community Court is open to participants that are in community court but also open to the public or anyone that is in need of services. You can attend in person or virtually through Zoom.
Technology is available for anyone who appears in person and who needs to meet with providers that appear virtually.
- Lunch will be offered to any person who appears in person
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Mental Health Services
- Job Training
- Gambling Services
- Housing Needs
- Legal Assistance
- Veteran Services
- Women’s Services
- Victim’s Services
- Education Services
- Family Services
- Library Services
How Can I appear for Community Court:
- IN PERSON:
- 13120 W. 13th Ave, Airway Heights, WA 99001, 2nd Floor
- BY PHONE:
- Via Zoom Call 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 416 972 6410; Participant ID: #; Password: 99212; and *6 to unmute yourself when your name is called.
- BY VIDEO:
- Via Zoom www.zoom.com; Join Meeting; Meeting ID: 416 972 6410; Password: 99212
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4169726410?pwd=MzRTd25SeGRrNHJIWDdWNy9Wem5ldz09
Urine Analysis (UA’s)
If the court has ordered you to provide UA’s, you must call in or check the website to Cordant Labs every day, seven days a week, including Saturday & Sunday and holidays.
Call in Number: 509-209-8598
Call in Website: www.mycallin.com
Call In Hours: 6:00 am to 4:59pm
Testing Address: 2205 N. Monroe, Spokane, WA 99205
Hours to Test: 9
9:00 am to 12:45 pm (last client @ 12:45pm) and
2:00 pm to 5:45 p.m. (last client at 5:45 p.m.)
NO EXCEPTIONS TO LAST CLIENT TIME
Community Court Forms
- Providers List
- Stipulated Order of Continuance –Community Court
- Release of Information (ROI)