Important Updates:

Having trouble viewing our website in Internet Explorer? Try using Firefox or Chrome instead.


Apply for Water/Sewer Service


In order to apply for Water and Sewer service within the City of Airway Heights, a Water/Sewer Applicationmust be filled out and brought to City Hall along with a deposit of $120 or $200 (depending on whether or not the address that service is being applied for has a connection to City sewer).

Water/Sewer Billing Informationis available for those interested in the way that bills are calculated, which different methods of payment are accepted, and when payment for Water/Sewer Bills is due.

The City of Airway Heights also has a Reduced Utility Rate program and if you qualifiy for any of the following programs, you can be eligible for Reduced Utility Rates:

  • Food Stamps
  • Medicaid
  • Spokane County Property Tax Exemption
  • Low-income Home Energy Assistance
  • Aid to Families w/ Dependent Children
  • State Public Assistance/Welfare

If you qualify for any of the above programs, fill out the application here, and provide us with a copy of your I.D. and proof that you are one one of the programs for the year you are applying for.

The City of Airway Heights does not provide Garbage Service and it must be set up with Waste Management, which can be reached at (877) 466-4668.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.