Important Updates:

Having trouble viewing our website in Internet Explorer? Try using Firefox or Chrome instead.


Make a Public Records Request


In order to make a Public Records Requests for information contained within the City of Airway Heights, please fill out the Public Records Request Form. The form may be dropped off or mailed to City Hall, located at 1208 S Lundstrom St, Airway Heights, WA 99001 or faxed to (509) 244-3413.

When Public Records Requests are received by the City of Airway Heights, they have five (5) business days to respond with:

  • The record(s) being requested (depending on the record there may also be a charge for copies of any record)
  • An acknowledgement that the request has been received and a request for more time to process the request
  • A denial of the request, with a written statement as to the reasons it was denied.

Records Requests made to the City cannot be provided if they: do not already exist, are past their retention schedule and have been destroyed, or unreasonably disrupt the normal operations of the Clerk-Treasurer, the department, or the assisting employee(s) (AHMC 2.28.070).

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.