THE CLERK'S OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- The Court’s clerk window will be closed to the public until at least June 1, 2020.
- Payments will continue to be accepted online, by mail, over the phone, and also via the Court drop box outside of the Court.
- The Court will maintain regular hours of operation.
- Hearings will be conducted via video or telephone utilizing ZOOM whenever possible.
- Hearings will be live streamed on YouTube.
- Any member of the public who wishes to be present for court may contact the clerk at (509) 244-2773, or by email at: CourtMB@cawh.org for instructions on how to appear by video or telephone.
- Defendants may apply for the public defender by contacting (509) 244-2773, or by email at: CourtMB@cawh.org.
- All filings will be accepted vial mail, email, fax, or by placing in the Court drop box.
- A defendant may contact the Court to quash a bench warrant at: (509) 244-2773, or by email at: CourtMB@cawh.org. The request will be heard via ZOOM video court on normal court days.
- All persons ordered to check in with probation shall do so via telephone by calling (509) 244-2773.
NO CONTACT ORDERS
- A protected party may request forms by mail, or by calling or emailing the clerk at (509) 244-2773 or emailing: CourtMB@cawh.org. The Clerk will mail or email the necessary forms to the protected party.The forms may be returned to the Court for filing via mail, email, Court drop box, or fax.A telephonic or video hearing will be set after the forms are returned and filed.
- Motions to remove or modify No Contact Orders will be scheduled on Tuesdays and will be held via Zoom Video and Telephone.
- Decisions will be mailed or emailed to the parties by the Clerk.
Audio recordings of court proceedings conducted during this time may be obtained and fees associated with such request will be waived until further order of the Court.
THE COURT REMAINS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Any person can appear for court using any telephone by calling the Airway Heights ZOOM phone number or by video using a smart phone, tablet, or computer. For information regarding the ZOOM link or phone number please call or email the Clerk at Courtmb@cawh.org / (509)244-273.
Court is live streamed on YouTube at Airway Heights Court Live Stream
COVID EMERGENCY ORDERS
Airway Heights Administrative Order 20-03